In our Evoli Guide to Pokémon Legends: Arceus Let’s tell you:
- Wherever Evoli can catch
- Which poké balls should be used to catch evoli
- How to get all eight developments from Evoli
Extend now as a subscription at Nintendo Switch online!
Where can I find and catch Evoli?
Evoli can be in several regions in Pokémon legends: Arceus catch. If you want to come to Evoli as fast as possible, you should look around in the starting area, more precisely at the horseshoe meadows in Obsidian Grassland .
Other Evoli locations :
- In the cobalt coastal country at the transitional slope
- In white frostland at the avalanche hill and Arctilas ice block
If you do not find evoli in these areas, returning to a camp and puts you sleep – This can change the time of day and new Pokémon will spawn.
How do I start Evoli best?
Since Evoli is a very small pokémon, take best Spring Balls or the improved version – wing bells – for catching. Sneak from the back of Evoli and surprises with a targeted Pokéball litter. You can also use holey apricocos to make Evoli’s more cumbersome.
All developments of Evoli
Evoli has total eight different developments in Pokémon legends: Arceus. Each development has certain conditions that must be fulfilled to develop evoli. Which ones are each, we reveal you:
- Auqana : requires a water stone to develop.
- LITLA : Requires a Thunderstein to develop.
- Flamara : requires a flint to develop.
- psiana : requires a high friendly value and must be developed during day.
- Nachtara : requires a high friendly value and must be developed at night.
- Folipurba : Requires a leaf stone to develop or can be developed east of the Inner Forest during the Grassfield in the Obsidian Grassland.
- Glaciola : Requires an ice stone to develop or can be developed in the ice rock in the underground tunnels of the white frostland (between Arctilas ice block and icy east).
- Feelinara : Requires a high friendship value and a fairy attack.
Caution : Before your Evoli is developing for Psiana or Nachtara, ensuring that Evoli does not actively use the fairy attack “Bullery” . As long as “Kulleraugen” is among the active attacks, Evoli is always developing at a high friendly value namely to Feelinara – no matter if it’s day or night.
Other guides to Pokémon legends: Arceus on Evoli :
- Pokémon legends: Arceus – How to expand your pockets
- Pokémon legends: Arceus – all starters and developments
- Pokémon legends: Arceus – Self-puzzle solution
- Pokémon legends: Arceus – Earn money quickly
Visits us Facebook and Instagram and discuss with us about your favorite games!