Elden Ring from FromSoftware is among the most expected games for 2022, and with its launch around the corner, it is not surprising to see so many asking exactly when it will be unlocked and will be available to download on each platform. Here is a complete breakdown of the the preload and unlock times of Elden Ring, as well as the installation sizes, for PlayStation, Xbox and PC.
- Preload times of Elden Ring
- When can you start playing Elden Ring?
- What are the installation sizes of Elden Ring (PS4 and PS5)
- PLAYSTATION AND XBOX
Preload times of Elden Ring
It is possible to preload Elden Ring, but only if you have a digital copy of the reserved game. Once you have done it, it will be available to preload on all 48 hours before the launch date in your region.
When can you start playing Elden Ring?
The launch time of the game differs slightly between each platform and region, which in turn means that everyone has a different time in which they can prefect it. Here is a complete breakdown of the launch times for each platform and region:
PLAYSTATION AND XBOX
Elden Ring is launched on both console platforms on the night of February 2. 25 For almost all regions. Those who live in the US UU at Pacific Hour and the central time will get access a little before at 9 p. m. PST / 11 p. m. CT
The date of launch for PC is a bit more complicated, since it differs slightly for each region: some can play it before midnight on the 25th, while others have to wait more. Here is the general description:
- Tim of the US Pacific. UU Thursday – February 24 – 3:00 p.m. m. (Pacific Time)
- Centro de EE. UU Tim Thu – February 24 – 5:00 p.m. m. Ct
- Eastern US Time UU – February 24 – 6:00 p. m. Et.
- Colombian time – February 24 – 18:00 p.m.
- Brasília Time – February 24 – 8:00 p. m. BRT.
- United Kingdom (GMT) – February 24 – 23:00 GMT
- Central Europe Time – February 25 – 00:00 CET
- Eastern Europe time – February 25 – 01:00 a. m. EET
- STANDARD TIME OF SOUTH AFRICA – FEBRUARY 25 – 01:00 A. m. Sast.
- Moscow Standard Time – February 25 – 02:00 a. m. MSK.
- Standard Time of Arabia – February 25 – 02:00 a. m. AST.
- Gulf Standard Time – February 25 – 03:00 GST
- UTC + 7 – February 25 – 06:00 a. m. UTC + 7.
- UTC + 8 – February 25 – 07:00 a. m. UTC + 8.
- Korea Standard Time – February 25 – 08:00 a. m. KST.
- Standard time of Japan – February 25 – 08:00 a. m. JST.
* Summer Time of East Australia – February 25 – 10:00 a. m. Aedt.
* Summer Time from New Zealand – February 25 – 12:00 p. m. Nzdt.
What are the installation sizes of Elden Ring (PS4 and PS5)
Elden Ring is not huge in terms of installation size according to modern standards, but you will still want to make sure you have a decent amount of available storage space.
- PlayStation: 49GB
- Xbox : 45GB
- PC: 60GB
That’s all you need to know ** Ring of Elden Preload times and unlock, as well as installation sizes, for PlayStation, Xbox and PC. **** To get more tips, tricks and guides, Look for February.
- Elden Ring’s launch trailer shows that the wait is almost over
- Elden Ring gets new Japan television commercials showing gameplay and scenes
- Elden Ring obtains an extensive trailer of general description that shows gameplay, features and many monsters
- Elden Ring, Person, Horizon and more: Tons of beautiful videogame figures revealed in events in Japan
- Dark Souls PC servers offline until Elden Ring release as fromSoft Solution Problems
Search to get more